Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...



Raspberry Beer - sooooooo good!


Having dinner and drinks with Jess and Trev - old flatties from NZ


First ever FRESH fig!


Meringue pie - epic fail on the cutting front!


Garlic and coriander naan with hummus, falafel, spinach, cucumber, red pepper and gherkins! Delish!


My class room!


I'm loving that I have a FULL bottle of wine in my room, a FULL bottle of wine in the fridge and another HALF bottle of wine in the fridge too. Normally I'd be tempted to drink them all on 3 different nights, but they're been there ALL week! What's happening to me??

I'm also loving wasabi peas and my newest crochet project!


Edit: Forgot to add - I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT MY TRIP TO STOCKHOLM DURING THE MID-TERM BREAK! YAHOOO!

Linking up with Paisley Jade

8 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome Nikki!!!
    Love your list, IMPRESSED with your classroom and PROUD of you for the unpoened wine...
    also CURIOUS about raspberry beer - sounds like my kinda thing.
    Do you think I can get it in Newcastle??
    PS We fly out tomorrow, will be in the UK for a month in Newcastle most weekends.
    Email me if you feel like a weekend up north... have a look at my "travel plans" post for the itinerary, if you want to see a blog-friend from Kiwiland catch the train up
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great week, am loving your food choices!! Nice to see old friends too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, raspberry beer is sooo good! Sounds like a fun week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH man I love your list - especially the food related bits (drool). Your classroom looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classroom looks fantastic. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey gorg! Wow, an epic list this week. I love your before and after classroom pics - so much cooler once it's had the 'Nikki stamp' on it! I love the sound of that raspberry beer too :-) And I'm just wondering were you at all hungry when you wrote this post as it's all pretty much about food...LOL!!! Wasabi peas rock too :-) Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raspberry Beer??? I am intrigued by this I have never heard of it!

    Your week sounds like fun. I love your list!

    You have also made me a wee bit hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raspberry beer- yum, I've only ever had blueberry. That veggies loaded naan also looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete