Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One of the most exciting things to happen in London...

When I first got to London, I thought the Tower Bridge opened up to let ships through all the time. Well, it doesn't. 

As the realisation set in that a cruise ship was going to leave The Thames, whilst I was on the bridge, the over-enthusiastic-I'm-claiming-that-I'm-a-tourist-in-London emotion set in. 

Boy, was it spectacular!

I climbed onto the railings to get a better view, my smile was literally ear to ear, and I snapped way too many photos.

But, you know what? It could very well be the once in a life time opportunity, landing right in front of me!

The Ship - it was grand.

The people on it - they waved.


The ship - was playing a classical song for all to hear.

The people - they still waved.



1 comment: