Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

a song might start playing, cool if it does but it might not :)


Things I'm Loving this week

♥ I'm loving getting rained on whilst wearing a merino dress and I didn't have a cardigan/jacket or umbrella, so I end up smelling like a wet sheep to my job interview! All you can do is laugh 


♥ Love love loving taking photos! I get upset now when I don't remember my camera! It's becoming a part of my everyday handbag allowance! I really want to get one of these and one of these and maybe one of these 


Also loving this super cool mask, not to mention the rad purple metallic leggings, I bought for a mexican themed dress up party this weekend. I'm going for a Nacho Libre look. I haven't found a top yet, I'm going to scrounge around some cheap nasty shops for something metallic! Still trying to figure out my "wrestling" name, a few name generators have given me the options of 

Spanko de Guerra or Buzz Hunter. Both a bit 

lame so I'm going to work on it! 


 



Candy Floss!
There's a little man with a little stall in the little shopping centre that's a little short walk from the little house I'm staying at. He has a little cart with lots of little jars and bowls of little nuts and lots of little bags of popcorn and little bags of CANDY FLOSS! I've been waiting until I had a £1 coin to buy some, and the day has come! You can view me enjoying it! It was so super! 


I would say that I regret buying it because of how fat and yuck I feel now, but who cares? I played netball last night, and eating all that sugar with food colouring is going to be worth the headache and potential break out!

You're all in for a treat! Here it is....




My first Vlog!
I realise that it's pretty lame, but I thought it was funny! I can't record something this dorky and not show people! And I gotta get amongst it ay?!

Enjoi!

p.s I look like I've got my eyes closed most of the way through it, but when they're open they make my glasses look really thick. Ha ha!



Linking up with Paisley Jade's linky...
button2


5 comments:

  1. You are SO CUTE! And crazily brave putting a vlog out there... I can't bring myself to do it! :) Found your 'loving' via Paisley Jade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - the best snd cutest vlog!!! So loving your list - especially your 'Nacho Libre' outfit!! Best movie ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha that was hilarious and fabulous all in one! Go you! Visiting via Paisley Jade :-)

    PS I love candy floss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.LOVED.YOUR.VLOG. Loved it. LOVED IT. Loved IT. LOVED IT.

    You are TOO hilarious - I'm gonna have to show Noah in the morning! And the Nacho Libre outfit too - brilliant effort!

    Oh and did I mention that I loved the vlog? ;-)

    So stoked that I can call you my friend IRL too xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum candy floss!! i havent had that stuff for sooo long

    ReplyDelete