Saturday, September 3, 2011

Things I'm Loving

It has really been a terrible week, wishing I was back in NZ to support friends through their tough times. Numerous things have happened but next week is a brighter week, and I'll have the internet (hopefully) so it'll be a better post. But I can't not blog for things I'm loving so here's a quick one!

This post is dedicated to my friend from school Shyam who very sadly took his life yesterday. He was such a well liked guy at school and will be very sadly missed. I cannot imagine what his family and all his friends are going through. I wish I was back home to help support everyone.

But on a lighter note, here are two things I'm loving...

I'm loving...



Linking up with Paisley Jade

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sad to hear about your friend. All my love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete