Saturday, November 3, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

Oh me, oh my. I've had a wonderful week away in Manchester visiting some amazing family. 

I crocheted on the train ride up some more granny squares for what seems like the never ending blanket,


Had loads of fun in Dunham Massey, a deer park, with my cousins,


I embraced Autumn,


and saw some Deer bucking,


We dressed up for Halloween and went trick-or-treating with the kids,


And I enjoyed a family dinner celebrating Graham's 70th.


Oh yeah, and posing next to funny Welsh street signs.


Then on the journey home I started to crochet my first ever baby hat for a friend who's due in a few months. 
I finished it off with the pom pom when I got home, and much to my surprise, it turned out CHOICE!



Linking up with Mrs McChoice


1 comment:

  1. That autumn pic is STUNNING...it literally took my breath away! Looks like a great week's break xx

    ReplyDelete