Monday, June 24, 2013

Grateful Monday - 24.06.13

Today I'm grateful for...

- It being the first day of me migraine free in a week. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

- Knowing that this time, on the 24th of July, I'll be back in my hometown, with my family, for the first time in over 2 years

Me and my two sisters at Christmas 2010 - our last Christmas altogether as a family!
- Going for a run. I did make myself, especially seen as how the idea is always great in my head but realistically doesn't always make it, and pushing myself just that little bit more brings such a choice feeling of achievement

- Watching caterpillars hatch out of their chrysalis' and also learning that chrysalis' and cocoons are two different things - one for caterpillars and one for moths!

We're going to have 5 caterpillars. I think I'll call them - Ronnie, Lassie, Gepetto, Alfalfa, and Bug, ,  

Linking up with my gorgeous Simoney

1 comment:

  1. Love your grateful list!!! (SO glad you;re joining in Nikki - and can't wait to meet ya IRL!)

    ReplyDelete