Saturday, June 15, 2013

Things I'm Loving

The last month I've been loving...

Being able to wear sunglasses...
However, not loving that I broke two pairs in the space of 2 minutes.


Jack and the beanstalk
It was our topic last term and my kids' beanstalks are thriving! The one on the right is nearly 2 meters high!


Peppermint tea
This has got to be my favourite brand of mint tea. It's such a nice drink to have before I go to bed!


Spring has sprung
Aside from some ridiculous hay fever getting all up in my grill, I'm loving this 'sorbet spring ensemble'


The sky has it
My love for the sky only gets stronger. It's so unpredictable, amazing, strong, breath-taking. I LOVE IT! 


Emptying the fridge
After realising I had 4 eggs left, some nearly off rocket, mushrooms and tomatoes, and some delicious chorizo, I made this bad boy. Dee-lish-us.


This song
I play it every day. Normally when I'm checking hearing aids/radio aids, but I'm totally in love with it! And the whole soundtrack from the musical film Once. I'm yet to watch it, and it's just been released as a musical in London, but if I'm going by their music, it's got to be good! 

Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová


And also...

there's only 39 sleeps until I'm back in NEW ZEALAND BABY! The excitement levels are getting higher and higher each day it gets closer! If only I didn't have to endure 27 hours of flying and could be there in a second! 

Linking up with Meg



2 comments:

  1. i just watched this move/musical the other day!!!!

    ps if you want company to see it in london im game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cool spring ensemble and those awesomely tall beanstalks!

    ReplyDelete