Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy 3 Years in London!


I seriously cannot believe I've been living in London for 3 WHOLE YEARS!!! Time has literally flown by! I was lucky enough to be indulging in some delicious French wine in Paris when the anniversary hit!

I'm still very happy with my decision to move to London - most of the time! It has been hard work living in London, but so much fun at the same time! 



I have an amazing job and an even more amazing group of friends. 


I've absolutely loved having friends and family from NZ come over and stay too! 

I've been lucky enough to travel to a few places... like... Porto, Malaysia, Paris (3 times!), South France, Budapest, Stockholm, quite a few places over the UK and a trip back to New Zealand!



I've been able to meet some pretty special family members too!


I say bring on the next 3 years! 


1 comment: