Friday, April 15, 2011

14 things..

I have got 5 weeks and 3 days left in New Zealand.
I have got a million and one things to do before I leave. Well really only 14 that I can think of right now!

1. Ride the crocodile bikes around Oriental Bay. This is a must.
2. Finally make the ring with a keyboard letter N on it. I just need super glue.
3. Mentally prepare for life with out my Mum and Dad. It's going to be tough.
4. Say goodbye to family members; old and young; alive and dead.
5. Do one last painting before I leave. I have had a canvas for 5 years that's massive and needs painting.
6. Sort out which clothes are going to sisters, friends, salvation army shop.
7. Say goodbye to all the beautiful children and parents at my work. This will also be tough.
8. Save another $1000. At least.
9. Walk in the graduation parade. Exciting!
10. Have my 21st with friends. Also a leaving party.
11. Have another 21st with my family. Another leaving party.
12. Take in as much of this wonderful country that I can.
13. Decide which are nervous and excited feelings! And cancel the nervous ones out with exciting ones!
14.Lastly, I need to pack my (nearly) 21 years into a suit case and day pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment