Sunday, October 16, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

Better late than never right??

Most importantly - this is my 90th post! 

I'm loving this song which I think you should all play - it's beautiful


I'm loving this cheeky Mr Fox that decided to laze about in the morning sunshine on our back fence! He's so cute, I wish they were pets! (I'm also loving the editing on the photos, that's why they're up there twice with different filters - I couldn't choose just one!)



I'm loving ALL this chocolate my Mumma sent me! I am not going to over indulge cos I'm meant to be slimming now!



I'm loving watching the sun rise on my way to work, and watching it set on my way home. Soon there'll barely be any sun so I'm making the most of natural beauty!

I'm loving that this time next week I'll be in Stockholm! Can't wait!

Watch this space for my new purchases I bought over the last week! There's some really choice things!

Linking up with Paisley Jade!

button2


1 comment:

  1. Love your list - such a novelty to see a fox (for me anyway!)

    ReplyDelete