Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happiness

It's a lot of different things, for a lot of different people.

It's those little things that put a smile on your dial.

Like a really fat squirrel


The light in a sun set


Standing on top of a massive snow ball


Putting vegetables on your head


Receiving a card from someone very special and close to your heart


Being in London and capturing awesome things like this replica of the Stone Henge made out of cars


Being in Paris with one of your best friends


Holding a rabbit, and wearing festive pjs, and being in France.


But right now, right now in my life, this very minute, I'm happy. I'm happy because of the all the hard work I've done in the last year, has really paid off. There really is nothing like a parent saying to you "Thank you so much for your efforts. The progress my child has made has been more than I could hope for" or "My child talks about you all the time at home. They're sad when it's the weekend because they don't get to see you" or "You have really made a difference in our child's life that will last forever". 

And with that, I shall leave you with a final picture. One of my all time favourites. 


All photos were taken by me, therefore I own them, therefore please don't knick them. Thanks.

Linking up with Simone for best in blog, and Meg for love where you live!






2 comments:

  1. that is lovely =) the more you put into something, the more you get out of it xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is FAB! that fat squirrel is a SCREAM!
    I love your list of loves, your fab photos and the lovely comments from your parents about all your hard work for their kids.
    Trust me - there's nothing a parent loves more than a great teacher - enjoy the praise Nikki, and STORE IT UP like treasure to warm your heart on rainy days.
    xx

    ReplyDelete