Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

It's been my first week of my 7 week summer holiday break. It consisted of not really getting anything done, which is what the first week is all about.

Oh, did I mention that I'm going to Malaysia for 3 weeks today? This space may be a bit blank, but I shall try and update. Those of you who are Facebook friends, no need to worry!

This week I've been loving...

Skyping. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I absolutely love the people who invented it. In the last week I've had at least 2 hour long conversations with my nearest and dearest's Mum and Dad, Tara and Meg! I love how you can be so far away, yet still manage to talk for so long to someone! Defs true friends!

Musee Rodin in Paris - No editing! Whoop!
I've loved chilling out with Keith in the sun


I've loved crocheting up a storm, 22 squares down, 98 to go!


I've loved seeing choice wallpaper in a cafe's toilet.


And I've loved seeing a 'spiced up' version of Wenlock on Brink Lane.


Linking up with Meg cos that's where the cool kids are at!



4 comments:

  1. I'm with you Skype is the best...happy holidays.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo from Paris!! That wallpaper in the toilet is awesome, and Skype rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great talking to you the other night, you were a fantastic distraction from work! Have a fab trip, can't wait to hear all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I'm in the middle of conquering granny squares at the moment - I'm SO slow!

    ReplyDelete