Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a truly magical time!
2012 was filled with some big highs - going to Malaysia, having my parents come and visit, getting a new job, seeing some amazing sunrises and sunsets and experiencing one of the best things in my life.
I'm rather intrigued to see what 2013 has in store for me. More positivity, fun, laughter, catch-ups, trips... just more life.
I don't make resolutions, but I've made a few 'plans' so far...
- Going back to New Zealand for a month in July/August
- Doing a Dry-athalon. NO drinking for all of January!
- Changing the lightbulb in the hallway
- Putting my curtain back on it's rail after maybe 5 months??
- MOVE HOUSE
- Read more books
- Join the mother-flipping gym
And there my friends, you have it.
My favourite photo of 2012 - taken by ME in Malaysia