Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

This week I'm loving...

Bird and Owl Cafe
Having a delicious brunch at a gorgeous cafe! All organic too!


Impromptu Snow
It snowed again a few times this week. The other day I was sitting out in the sun on my lunch break and before you know it, boom! It was snowing!


Hanging out with Keith
Our washing machine has been broken for the last couple of weeks and won't get repaired until the end of next week. I was quickly running out of my emergency undies (I can't believe I had enough to last me this long, last time this happened I had to wear a pair of togs to work!). I walked to my cousins' who thankfully live a 5 minute walk away, with my washing in tow, and got to hang out with this cutie patootie for a while!


View from the top
I've realised I often take photos of my shoes/legs/skirts/dresses. So here's a collage of my favs! You can definitely tell which pairs of shoes are my favourites!


Gigs
I went to see Gin Wigmore on Monday night! Wow! If you get the chance, I highly recommend it! She's an amazing performer and even better in real life! I really don't like feeling disappointed when you see one of your favourite singers sing live and they're the dogs bollocks. Gin was definitely the cat's pyjamas! Not to mention she gave me 'the eyes' four times during the show! Made me all happy inside!


Sorry for the briefness, my heart really is in it this week; but my head is all over the place!

Linking up with Meg




3 comments:

  1. Love that you had to wear togs to work. I think in my flatting days I may have done that too! I've moved back to NZ from London 5 years ago and miss the snow. And as for Gin, she is gorgeous. I would have been blushing like crazy if she was giving me the "eyes". Great post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoe collage - I'm taking more selfie shots looking down too these days *aka today's leopard print*. Mmmm an organic cafe sounds lush - and I can't believe it's still snowing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the legs and shoes snaps....hope you're feeling better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete