Friday, February 28, 2014

Things I'm Loving - What I've learnt this week...


What I've learnt this week is that... 

- Kiwifruit and mango are delicious together!



- Sundown-tree silhouettes are pretty lush



- My health has been suffering a lot these past months - the newest addition is a possible bacterial infection in my stomach, which in turn has left me with really bad gastritis.


- How awesome it is to work in such a supportive environment, with such lovely people. 

- Polar bears dancing are pretty cute



- really silly memes are actually pretty hilair. Totes hilair in fact.



- Avicii are a pretty awesome band/group, with my latest favourite song being.. Hey Brother


linking up with my home girl who I miss way too much




1 comment:

  1. We love Avici toooooooooo! And that's a cool tree silhouette shot too. Sorry to hear that your tummy isn't great - hope you are being kind to it. And yep that polar bear is pretty cute alright! Miss you too babe xx

    ReplyDelete