Saturday, September 7, 2013

Things I'm Loving!

It's hard to believe that I've been back in London for just over a week now! I started back at work this week too, which has been fun but stressful. My new kids are super gorgeous and it's going to be such an awesome year with them!

There's been some pretty major stresses first week back which I'm hoping I'll get answers to very soon, so it was nice to look and find some beauty in life at the beginning of the week!


I'm in absolute love with the singer Matt Corby at the moment! Especially this song - Resolution


I've also gone gluten free now as well as being dairy free - so far so good! I'm just testing it out to see how much of a difference it makes to the old belly!


I love finding awesome graffiti around London - It was even more of a find as I had forgotten about taking the photo and a nice surprise to find on my phone!


I'm still bearing the warrior wounds from my compression socks I wore on the flights back to London! I'd watch out for them, however I don't think it helped that I wore them for over 24 hours without taking them off... a bit of an egg move.



Linking up with my favourite


No comments:

Post a Comment