Friday, May 13, 2011

Making my life


This week, there's one main thing that I'm loving; not the fact that I've left my job, but what I've left behind. 

After having my last day at work yesterday, the appreciation and love from not only the teachers but the parents and kids as well has totally made my life. I became so much more attached at this centre, and making the decision to leave was pretty hard for me. But it's time for me to go overseas and leaving my job came hand in hand with that. I have a long life to live but I wouldn't be surprised if I never find a centre as warm, caring, friendly and downright awesome as the one I've just left! 

After a lovely dinner at a very special family's house on Wednesday, reality started to set in with me leaving. I think I'm at the age where I appreciate a lot more than I would've a year or two ago, and the generosity and love from a few certain people is what I'm really going to miss! I got so many lovely messages from the teachers, children and parents that the positive has outweighed the negative. 

There will always be a piece of my heart at that centre, and a lifetime of memories. xxxx

I didn't take this picture, but how cool is it?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a lovely post :-) You will be very much missed and not just by us! Love to cu next weekend for a coffee sat prob better for us. Love the new header too - looking great! Hope yr family birthday celebrations are fun xx

    ReplyDelete